Sometimes the dashboard users may want to create new policy with accordance of their company's attendance, OT, leave and payroll policy. At that time the following tutorial videos will help you.
1. Go to 'Setting' and click on 'Policies'.
2. Click on 'Add New Policy'.
3. Type the policy name and description you want to set and choose the contact list (All, My Team, Team Only, Location) that you can see your colleagues in your phone. If you choose 'My Team' in policy setting, this employees can't see others when there is no one who report to them. So, the admins need to set 'All' to see all employees and 'Team only' to see the same department employees.
4. Choose the name for policy ownership. Turn on easy attendance and auto attendance when you want to use.
Adding new custom attendance setting
1. If there is another attendance shift, click on '+Add custom attendance settings'.
2. Type the name and description of the shift and select the day and time of this shift.
3. Click on 'Confirm'.
4. At teammate visible (All, My Team, Team Only, Location). If you choose 'My Team' in policy setting, this employees can't see others when there is no one who report to them. So, the admins need to set 'All' to see all employees and 'Team only' to see the same department employees.
5. Choose the person who approve the manual check-in/out and choose one person to approve the attendance if they have no manager.
Setting up OT policy
1. click 'OT' and fill all the information. (Past day limit is the previous day that OT can be requested, OT stepper is the minutes which can be changed when the employee request time for OT hours. You can also set minimum and maximum OT hours.)
2. Set the OT rate and choose the person who approve the OT request and choose one person to approve OT request if they have no manager.
Setting up leave policy
(If your company has separate leave policy for probation period and permanent employees, you can do as this article.
1. Choose whether your employees have paid public holidays off work.
2. Choose whether to import official public holiday calendar. If you want to add custom holiday, here is the article for how to do.
3. Choose the person who approve the leave request and choose one person to approve leave request if they have no manager.
4. Click on one of the leave type and set the days allowed for this leave and fill the information required for this type of leave.
5. **Don't forget to turn on 'Activate'. And click on 'Confirm'.
Setting up payroll policy
1. Click on 'Payroll' and set total working hour per week.
2. Choose working days to calculate day rate.
i). Actual working days
ii). Depend on the days of month
iii). Custom days
3. You can turn off Allowance and Deductions by tapping on the green tab.
If the allowance are in tax and ssb calculation, you need to turn on.
If you want calculate tax after deductions are cut off, you need to turn on.)
4. Don't forget to click on 'Create Policy'.