For this week, we have focused on fixing the bugs listed below:
We have fixed a rare issue that is showing an error message when employees send overtime requests.
We also fixed that some leave types are missing in the employee profile.
We also fixed a rare issue that users can't select hours while adding project hours from the dashboard.
We have fixed that employees are duplicated in the access given list in the employee resource center.
We also fixed that the total project hour is showing incorrectly in the project card view and list view.
We fixed that filter in the file tab doesn't work properly in our system.
We have fixed that the approved status is showing in the pending project card even though the approver hasn't approved yet.
We also fixed that all employees list is downloaded when users export excel for "Off Day".
We have made a bug fix that the home address is synced after updating in the employee profile but it disappears again after a few moments.
Next week pipeline